1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States and live within the United States for shipping purposes. The employees of i play., Inc. are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on December 3, 2013 at 6 PT and ends on December 13, 2013 at 6 PT (“Promotion Period”). Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
If you haven’t already, you will need to create a Facebook (www.facebook.com) account (additional terms and conditions apply). To enter, you must first like i play., Inc. Follow the Promotion instructions. Your email address will be used to contact you should you win. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to i play., Inc. and not to Facebook. Each person may enter once.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner will be selected randomly by i play., Inc. The winner will be notified via email.
5. JUDGES / JUDGING.
All submissions must be via the “Win Your Pins” tab on the i play., Inc. Facebook page.
6. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. One (1) winner will be eligible to receive the items pinned (up to ten items).
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Promotion your email will automatically be added to i play., Inc.’s email list. i play., Inc. will not sell your email address or information. If at any point you do not want to be a part of the i play., Inc. email list, please notify i play., Inc. to unsubscribe.
8. BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All federal, state and local laws apply.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: i play., Inc.’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Promotion. i play., Inc. is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled applications or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof.
Only the fully completed entry form will be accepted. All applications submitted become the property of i play., Inc. i play., Inc. reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if i play., Inc. determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond i play., Inc.’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. i play., Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application or entry process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of the official rules and will be disqualified. i play., Inc.’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in this Promotion, participant releases and agrees to hold harmless i play., Inc. from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize.
10. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement with i play., Inc. to use their name and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
12. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by i play., Inc. with offices at 2000 Riverside Drive Suite 9, Asheville, NC 28804, USA.
13. LIST OF WINNERS. You may receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to i play., Inc., Sidney Setzer at Sponsor’s address no later than 60 days from end date of the Promotion Period.
14. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Buncombe County, North Carolina, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and i play., Inc. in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
In Buncombe County, 27% of young children are living in poverty. i play., a local clothing and natural baby product store in Asheville, has partnered with Smart Start of Buncombe County to ensure hundreds of families receive new quality clothing for their infants and toddlers.
“I got the idea to partner with Smart Start when I was invited to join their board and learned more about the work they do. They serve children birth to 5 years of age and our clothing line is for this same age group,” explained i play. co-owner, Emi Kubota.
Smart Start is coordinating the distribution of the clothing to various programs in the community specifically designed to assist families with young children in need, including: Nurse Family Partnership; Child Protective Services; Mother Love; and Emma Resource Center.
Read the full article here.
i play.® is excited to partner with Smart Start of Asheville to help further their mission of providing children with the care and education they need for healthy growth. Smart Start believes that early childhood experiences help shape the structure of children’s brains, and that it is our responsibility to make sure they have the experiences they need to thrive.
The i play.® organically grown collection ranges in sizes 3 to 9 months and is made entirely of organic cotton. Organic Cotton is grown without the use of toxins, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, and is the safest, healthiest fabric available for babies. The clothing will be distributed by Smart Start throughout the community to families of young children in need and to licensed family child care home providers. Recipients will include Smart Start’s Infant/Toddler Play & Learn and CCR&R Family Child Care Home and local organizations such as Nurse Family Partnership, Child Protection Services, MotherLove, Family Resource Center at EMMA, and Sleep Tight for Kids.
To learn more about Smart Start and how you can get involved, click here.
Little and Loved, an online New Zealand boutique, is committed to offering products that are good for little ones and the environment. Their boutique was recently featured on Good Morning and highlighted items from our On Safari Collection! You can watch it below!
Eliada Homes has been serving families of Western North Carolina for over 100 years! This year i play.® is supporting Eliada Homes by being a Fields of Fun Sponsor for their annual Corn Maze. Eliada’s Annual Corn Maze a 12 acre maze with 2 unique trails cut out of a field of corn. Along the trail, families can cut onto two different Storybook Trails to read stories about Spookley the Square Pumpkin and Ciderella and the Little Glass Sipper! This year’s theme is our local slogan here in Asheville, “Love Asheville Give Local”, which fits the event perfectly as 100% off all proceeds will go to benefit children and families in the community.The maze will be open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from September 6th to October 27th!
We are happy to be supporting such an awesome organization in Asheville, and we want your family to join in the fun! If you live in the Asheville area or will be visiting between September 6th and October 27th, stop by our i play.® store for a chance to win tickets to Eliada’s Annual Corn Maze for your family!
For more information about Eliada’s Annual Corn Maze click here!
Happy Wednesday! Today we’re giving away this eco-friendly, reusable lunch bag from our green sprouts Garden Collection. It’s PVC free and easily wipes clean! Can you say convenient? Enter below!
It’s Spirit Week at i play., Inc.!
Today is the first day of the week’s festivities and we’re kicking it off Mardi Gras style. Check us out below and stay tuned to see what the rest of the week has in store!
Remember our recent Mama To-Be, Kristin Sargent from our i play. Sales Team? We are counting down the days until her little man arrives, and of course we had to shower her and her husband, Nate, with love and gifts! Kristin received all kinds of i play. and green sprouts goodies that we can’t wait for her to use with her baby boy!
Meet Julia Gonzalez, an i play.er in on our Warehouse Team. She is expecting a sweet baby boy this August! She has decided on the name Eder ó Esteban, like his dad. Julia says her baby boy has been quite playful so far, which makes her very excited to meet and see him for the first time!
Julia’s top three must have i play.® and green sprouts® products for moms were i play.® Nursery Organizers, green sprouts® Bottles, and i play.® Organic Socks! So, of course we got them for her, and thanks to our wonderful warehouse staff, Julia received even more great items from green sprouts® and i play.®